September 15, 2009

Back to some serious poker action ;)

Finally i've finished my bachelorthesis. My last week before the "deadline" was horrible. I had to work up to 15 hours a day. That was really ugly.
I think i will start my master thesis a bit earlier ;)

I've decided to start on 25NL again, because i didn't play for a long time (ok 2-3 weeks are not that long....).
Yesterday i played my first 2 sessions. The first one was quite ok. I played just a few hands(about 300) on stars and won about 1 stack. But i think my game is not ready for 50NL so far. I will have to play a few sessions on 25NL until i can get back up. I think I'll try to play like 1k hands a day and post a graph at the end of the week. Maybe i can move up again even within this week. So what about the second session do u ask? Nothing ;). I was playing really bad/fishy/donky poker but i was incredible lucky, so i managed to suckout some people and was up like 1 stack. Within the week i will analyse some hands again and work on my game.

Thats it for now ;)

1 comment:

JohnieG said...

Hallo,

sorry, dass ich hier poste.
Ich suche nach Blogs zur Promotion eines Poker-Anbieters. Dein Blog sieht gut aus und würde thematisch gut passen. Du wirst auch entsprechend entlohnt.
Falls Du Interesse hast, schreib mir doch bitte eine Email; als Betreff den Namen deines Blogs.
Danke!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
John