June 27, 2009

Blog Language + FTP Challenge Done

As mentioned in my previous post i will continue blogging in english for now. I think this will push my english skillz somehow ;).

The Fulltilt challenge went great. I was playing really good, but i have to say i'm running significantly better than the last months. My BB/100 is something above 11/100, but i played only 10k hands.

350/350 - Done

Fortunately i'm going to finish my practical work this week so it's grindingtime again :D. My next challenge will be 50NL. I want to reach 50NL @ Fulltilt and Everest, so i can start my LCD TV and Holiday Challenge on 50NL. Think this will more effective, since i'm mainly trying to improve my poker skills.

Challenge starts on monday on both sites. I think i can continue using aggressive BRM, so i need around 1k on each site to move up. First shots will be @ 850 on each site. Starting BR on each site is $500.

0% (to 50NL)

In my last post i promised to post a picture of my little poker setup.
- 22" & 26" Samsung TFT (think i need another 26" Samsung :D)
- PC -> Q9550@2,8 Ghz, 4GB RAM, Leadtek 260GTX, Silent case (want to upgrade cpu cooler and RAM in the near future - maybe a new challenge, who knows ;))

Everything was payed with poker money.
So thats it for the weekend ;).
Next update near the end of next week.

No comments: